Can I get course credit?
What types of internships are offered?
- Most common interships are finance, accounting, marketing, logistics, management, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, graphic
design, social media, video, communcations, computers, software, technology and construction.
Are internships paid?
- Most internships are paid depending on the hiring partner.
When do internships start?
- Fall, spring and summer cohorts start year round.
How is the Enhanced Internship different than a traditional internship?
- The enhanced internship adds a spiritual, professional and missional component with focus on going deeper in your
How soon should I begin applying?
What is the time commitment per week?
- Typical internships with hiring partners are 10-20 hours per week with an addtional 3-4 a week for the spiritual, professional and
missional component of the internship through CoPassion.
Find out more and get your questions answered.